22 November, 2009

Star Wars in Concert

Several weeks ago we had recorded an episode of New Yankee Workshop, but when we went to watch it last Saturday there was just a PBS telethon. This telethon just happened to be showing the making of Star Wars in Concert as they attempted to bribe supporters with tickets. To put it mildly, I was intrigued. We were looking at the website immediately after, and I got tickets on Tuesday.

We went yesterday. It was pretty epic.

I'm sorry to say I was so excited that I forgot to take pictures at the beginning when they had Star Wars up on the screen. If I had, it would have looked something like this but from the right a little more and without the borders. Did I mention that they have a really awesome website? They do.


I got my act together at the beginning of the second half, but I didn't really want to be distracted by taking pictures during the show.


The other awesome thing- besides the show itself- was the touring exhibit of costumes and props. We took a couple hundred pictures, so expect them to start turning up in the near future.

No comments: