16 February, 2008

My Mixer!

It's a big day for me, today. I've been waiting a long time for this, and the day's finally come.

My mixer arrived today.

I finally decided to get a KitchenAid mixer. The penultimate kitchen tool. Or at least the penultimate kitchen mixing tool...

Anyway, I'm excited, and here's my baby. I believe enLethe and I (read: enLethe, since she's the more artistic one) will be painting blue or green or blue/green flames along the sides of this mixer. I may even have to name it.

What impact does this have on you, the non-existant blog readers, you ask? More recipes that involve bread, or other mixed items.

Huzzah!

2 comments:

enLethe said...

I'm not more artistic; I've just developed what artistic abilities I have a bit more.

[read aloud as though you are a touchy-feely newage hippy with a lisp] Banik just needs to learn to express himself more. [/read aloud as though you are a touchy-feely newage hippy with a lisp]

Banik said...

-.-

She's more artistive when it comes to traditionally artistic actions. Drawing, etc.