15 May, 2008

A Terrible Secret


So.

I have a secret. Before I enlighten the bored world, let me go into a bit of history.

In General, I don't really like reality shows. The drama just annoys me. All the infighting, the petty, stupid politics, and the bad editing just kill me. I hate them all.

That being said, I've actually started watching Hell's Kitchen. I enjoy it. I don't enjoy everything that I mentioned above about it, but I Do enjoy the look into a line kitchen. It also gives me ideas of dishes that I need to learn how to cook. However, in my defense, I do watch it on my computer, so I can skip the annoying parts. So, here are some of the ideas.

Paella
Risotto
Flambe
Sugar Work (caramel, candies, etc)
Mousse
Souffle
Sauces (not just the normal stuff)
How to plan a multicourse menu to compliment itself


Anyway, that's it for now.

1 comment:

enLethe said...

I volunteer to learn chocolate-related stuff.