20 April, 2009

New Things

Good morning everyone.





It's been a bit since we've posted, and I'll pretend it's been because we've been pretty busy. In any case, here's one of the things that we've been into, as of late.



So for a couple nights a week for the past couple weeks, we've been learning how not to kill ourselves underwater. It's been quite an adventure. We'll finish with the opening portions this week sometime, and then have to do 3 open-water qualification dives to get our certifications.

Personally, I'm looking forward to collecting some tasty lobsters, clams, or other tasty denziens of the deep. There's also spearfishing, but we'll have to see how that is around here.

Anyway, all in good fun.


2 comments:

Anefi said...

AWESOME picture!

btw I've recently developed an addiction to twitter (http://twitter.com/Anefi), you should /bandwagon :D

enLethe said...

I already joined facebook, and that uses up my /bandwagon for the forseeable future.