07 October, 2007

Chinese and such

So, there are a number of chinese places here. Imagine that- Boston? And I can never rememeber exactly which ones I like, what certain dishes actually are and how good they taste. So I thought to my self, "Self, why don't you write down these things?"

I thought that was an uncommonly good idea.

So, Happy Garden:

Good General Tso's. A little spicy, and the breading almost tastes a little seafood-esque. A one time thing? I don't know, but it's tasty. Skimpy on the brocculi .

Yu Hsiang Shrimp. Juicy, wish it came with brown rice instead of white. It's shrimp in a garlicy sauce with lots of vegitables, which is nice. It's also very good cold.

Szechuan Chicken. Good while still hot but congealingly unappetizing when cold. It's slices of chicken in a spicy gravy with vegitables. Not sure how to describe the difference between the above sauces, other than it's not as sweet and more garlicy.

Their eggrolls are subpar.

Their crab rangoons are an 8 out of 10.


Huzza!

No comments: