02 October, 2007

Disapproving Rabbits

It may or may not be for the best, but I've discovered another blog that I can look at without channeling sarcasm. I've already been visiting Cute Overload and Stuff on my Cat, which I highly recommend to anyone who deals with a lot of stress. For those of you who aren't cat people there is Stuff on my Mutt, but I don't find that to be cute so much as people forcing their poor dogs to wear stupid costumes and other items of clothing. Still not your cup of tea? CO keeps a running list of links that may suit your fancy. Anyway, I'd like to think I already have enough cuteness in my life, but apparently not. This is all your fault; you know who you are, with your cartoon-pig-in-a-dragon-costume post-its.

For anyone who likes cute fuzzy animals in the first place (read as "anyone with a soul") Disapproving Rabbits has the potential to become a sinkhole of time... or at least a webpage that occupies time when your brain is useless following a late night and a relentless day of class but you have to work til 22:00 anyway. They're overflowing with all kinds of rabbits with one thing in common: overwhelming disapproval.

Perhaps the reason I don't channel sarcasm is that the rabbits do it for me? If so, I'm going to need an army of hopping minions. Certainly the ones that resemble powder puffs are out, but I have no idea if the upright or floppy earred ones would be better for maximum damage. Clearly this will require some research.

Will there be rabbits in our future menagerie? Perhaps. They'll have to join the waiting list along with everyone else. There have been maybe a dozen nominations, but I suppose that's another post for another time. At the moment it seems like having any pets is a very long way off.

3 comments:

Anefi said...

Disapproving Rabbits makes me feel vaguely guilty. My parents trained me well. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y4cQEEyuTw and their other youtube vids are ridiculously cute, tho. Maybe add porcupines to the menagerie, yus? :D

enLethe said...

You are correct, madam, the baby is quite cute. If I recall though, adults can actually shot quills and aren't terribly cuddly regardless. I like the quills though, so perhaps if they occasionally shed quills their usefulness will make up for their pointy appearance?

enLethe said...

I correct myself. Porcupines don't shoot quills, but I'll have to get one just to be sure.